Friday, February 9, 2007

Why don't they tell you in the small print?

Hi there,

another day, another rejection in the post - this is starting to become a habit!

The last bit of paper says: "It is the policy of this agency not to consider unsolicited material." I ask you, how are they going to find new writers if people don't write in, huh? Are they going to run up to some fella in the street and say: "oi mate, are you a writer? Come round to my office and sign this bit of paper; we'll take 15% of whatever you earn - now don't call us, we'll call you."

Still, I've got a week off this week so I am determined to finish I hate spaghetti sauce and start the editing process - after all, I've got some many other ideas bursting out of my head, it would be rude not to get on with writing them down.

See ya. Ian

No comments: