Monday, October 15, 2007

Getting there

I'm still busily working on getting the manuscript ready to go off to Anne Buhrmann, my Editor, to look it over once last time before I send it off the the Chicken House / Times competition - but the deadline is looming. It has to be in by 17th November and the clock is ticking.

Better news with the Youwriteon website - I have taken off a really bad review, I have re written some major parts and the book is now back in the top 10. It was at 7 yesterday, but has now dropped down to 8 - I just need a couple of good reviews and hopefully I can climb back into the top 5 by the end of the month, enter the Best Seller pages and get a crit from one of the professionals - I'll let you know how I get on.

In the mean time, I am still actively researching the Self Publishing route and all other main stream opportunities, so all is not lost.

No comments: