Saturday, January 5, 2008

I made the best seller chart !!

Hi folks - Happy and prosperous New Year to you all.

Brilliant news for my new year - I made the Youwriteon.com best seller chart for 'I hate baked beans' which of course has now changed title to 'Space Ace and the mysterious Black Craw' - so that's a great bonus.

I am still waiting to hear if I have won the Times/Chicken House competition, not long to go now until there is some news.

I have also sent the ms off to 18 US agents - just because I love to wait for the postman to see what he brings.

Then, I launched 'Space Ace and the Roaming Romans,' onto the YWO website and have been having some amazing reviews for that - so fingers crossed it will get me out there and some lucky publisher will pick it and realise they can make a fortune out of selling my books.

So, I had better get it finished, hadn't I. I am about four fifths done, I am just trying to ties all the loose plot lines together at the end - its great fun, it's just time I am short of, the day job keeps getting in the way!

I'll let you know when it's done.

No comments: