Sunday, January 20, 2008

Got to number one in the charts !!

Wow, can't believe it - I got straight into number one on the Youwriteon web site top ten chart with my new book - 'Space Ace and the Roaming Romans' I just hope I can stay in the top 5 for the next 11 days and then I get a review by an agent or some other professional - here's hoping.

I have got close in the past and then someone has come alaong and posted a poor review and bad marks and I have gone crashing out the top 5 - it's all a game - I thought at first people were just being honest with their marks and reviews and trying to help each other improve - and to be fair, most are, but then I got to thinking that there might just be others who think if they mark low, then it might help promote their own work forwards - but that might just be me being paranoid.

I get to the stage that the cynic in me just doesn't believe what I'm told anymore and I start looking for the hidden agendas - once burnt, three times shy, hey.....

But that's enough of the depressive - Think lucky, enjoy the journey, celebrate the winning !!!

2 comments:

Welshcake said...

Good on you, Ian! Hope you hang on in there.

Unknown said...

Thanks Welshcake - didn't end the month so well, but have better hope for next month.

Ian